Finance is the backbone of a business and therefore the role of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is very important. A CFO is expected to play four diverse and challenging roles – He has to act as a strategist, a catalyst, a steward, and an operator. These challenging roles make the job of a CFO more complex.
To add to this, today’s business world has growing demands and expectations from financial leaders. They are expected to act as a guardian and take care of end to end financial matters of the organization. Therefore, it is imperative that a company hires a person who demonstrates all of these traits.
However, hiring a full-time seasoned CFO on board is not only difficult but also an expensive task, especially for startups and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). They may not have the sufficient budget to hire a full-time expert. Now, this is where comes the role of outsourced CFO services.
What are Outsourced CFO Services?
Virtual or outsourced CFO is a skilled finance professional who helps businesses in running their accounting and finance function with his expert advice and hands-on involvement. The services offered by an outsourced CFO is same as their full-time in-house counterparts. They help an organisation to build a sustainable business model, design robust financial processes, ensure regulatory compliances, and assist with all financial services. And, all of these services are provided at nearly one-fifth or one-seventh cost.
eTaxMentor – Leading CFO Service Provider in India
eTaxMentor is a renowned and one of the leading CFO service providers in India. We offer high quality financial and CFO services in India to start-up companies, small and medium enterprises, venture capital and private equity funded companies, multinational companies, foreign subsidiaries and many others. We work with companies across varying industry verticals, types and sizes.
Our team comprises of highly qualified and experienced professionals which include Chief Financial Officers, Senior Management and Finance Professionals, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Business Analysts and other experts who constantly work towards your business growth.
Our outsourced CFO services help to add rocket-fuel to your business. Our aim is to upgrade your finance functions and strengthen your business with a proper financial advisory. We want you to focus your efforts on what you do the best i.e. operating and growing your business, while we will take care of rest of the things.
As a part of our engagement with your business, you get high calibre part-time Chief Financial Officer who will help you with managing your finance and accounts, reporting, corporate governance, compliances and other strategic requirements.
Services We Offer
We offer part-time CFO services that take your company to the next level without hiring an in-house CFO and at the minimum cost. Our solutions are execution focused and include overseeing finance and accounts functions and providing day-to-day support and mentoring to the client’s team and management. Here is a comprehensive list of services that we offer.
Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Book Keeping
- Management Information System (MIS) and Reporting
- Complex Accounting Reconciliations
- IFRS Assistance
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cashflow and Cost Management
- Profit Maximisation
- Payroll and Other Matters
- Banking Relationships
- Investor Relationships
- Working Capital Management
- Project Financing
- Setting Enhanced Bank Limits
- Capital Structuring
- Capex Monitoring
- GST Readiness and Compliance
- Income Tax Advisory
- FDI Related Advisory
- Liasoning with Tax Authorities
- Tax Planning
- Tax Assessment
- Tax Compliances
- Tax Litigations Management
- Company Formation, LLP Formation and Business Setup
- Legal and Regulatory Matters
- Due Diligence
- Statutory Reporting
- Secretarial Compliances
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Management Audit
- Limited Reviews
- Design and Implementation of Standard Operating Processes (SOP)
- Business Strategy and Plan
- Succession Planning
- Long Range Planning
- Annual Plans
- Fund Raising
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Trend Analysis
- Growth Mentoring
- KPI’s Tracking
- IPO Support
- Designing Exit Strategy
- Supporting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Development of Promoter’s Vision / Mission Statement
- Introduction and Implementation of Budget Mechanism
- Liaison with Foreign Partners, Bankers, Insurance Agents, Potential Acquirers, Targets or Collaborators
Why Choose Us
Partnering with us can help you in multiple ways. Some of the advantages of working with us are:
Experienced Team: We have a qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their particular field.
- Hands-on Approach: Our work is not just restricted to the advisory, we believe in the operational and practical implementation of solutions.
- Cost Saving: We save the six-digit annual salary that you would pay to your full-time CFO and that too without compromising on the quality of work.
- Save Time: We help you save your time and let you focus on conducting core business functions and critical business tasks.
- Overall Efficiency: We are result driven. We take complete charge of your business and work closely with you as your partner in growth strategy.
- Long Term Association: We believe in building long-term associations with our clients. We work as your business partner and not on a freelance or consulting basis.
- Greater Return on Investment: Our virtual CFO services derive profitable results. You will start seeing the return on investment of our fee within 6 to 12 months of our engagement.
- Flexibility: You can scale up or scale down our involvement in your business based on your requirements.
- Add Value: We focus on your most complex issues and come out with practical and cost-effective solutions, which adds greater value to your businesses.
- Smooth Growth: We help you to set up seamless business processes and controls which provides a framework for smooth growth and success.
If you are looking for a CFO for start-up, small to mid-size company or MNC, get in touch with us. We offer high-quality CFO services in India.